2020 Hillbilly Flea Market Swap
Room for all! Sell anything! Animals, tack, flea market items, garage sale items, home vendors welcome.
Set up 6am to 9am
sell 9am to 5pm
Hillbilly Swap - Central Iowa Exchange
Saturday June 13, 2020
9am to 5pm
This agreement is entered into on, by and between the ORGANIZER Letrisha Wise and EXHIBITOR______________________Date________________
The Organizer and Exhibitor hereby agree to the following:
1. Contract & payment Due By: May 20, 2020
- Checks Payable to Central Iowa Exchange
- Mail to: Central Iowa Exchange
930 Hunter St
Aplington, Iowa 50604
- Questions? Please call 641-373-2960 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Money received is non refundable
- approximately 15ft x 15ft $30
- smaller upon request
- One exhibitor per space
- we will have spaces available in the indoor arena and in the stall buildings
- For those selling out of trailers we will have plenty of room
3. Event: Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, the Organizer leases to the Exhibitor a space for the 2019 Hillbilly Swap.
- Items accepted? Flea market items, tack items, small animals, about anything!
- Exhibitor must bring their own tables and chairs
- Please notify us at least 5 days prior if you are not able to make it. There are no refunds.
- Set up 6am to 9am
5. Food and Drink sales are prohibited by exhibitors as we will have the lunch room open.
6. All pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
7. NO smoking in or around any buildings.
8. Central Iowa Exchange, Letrisha Wise or any employees will NOT be responsible for any loss, theft or damage or injury. Feel free to get insurance before you come.
9. Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning up your space, all garbage, pet feces, hay etc.
By signing you are agreeing to the terms listed:
Indoor_________Outdoor_________What do you sell?_______________